Our team is growing!
We're looking for you!
We are talessio, an HR IT consulting company. We support our clients in digitalizing their HR processes. We help them to put HR IT solutions like Cornerstone OnDemand in place which increase process efficiency and employee engagement. To do so, we are hiring an
HR IT Consultant (f/m/d)
with focus on Cornerstone OnDemand
You can work part-time (> 70%) or full-time, in our office in Tübingen, partly remote in your home office and, when required, on-site with our clients.
What you can expect
- Increasing and improving your consulting skills in a team to deliver all services required for an HR IT implementation — and even beyond that: from requirement analysis, HR IT architecture, and process consulting through functional and technical implementation and integration to professional project and change management.
- Getting to know our international clients of various industries and sizes and work with them on digitalizing their HR processes using Cornerstone OnDemand.
What we expect
- Independent, reliable, and responsible team members who are willing to organize themselves, as well as unstructured information and situations and collaborate as one team.
- Willingness to meet people, to travel (post Covid-19, of course), the ability to ask questions and to communicate, may it be in direct contact or in virtual collaboration.
- A high proficiency in English and German, a certain background or solid interest in HR and IT and the explicit desire and ambition to constantly keep on learning new things.
What we believe in
- Consulting is about quality and its result. It’s about creativity, not about replicating rules.
- Individual understanding is key. Because even with similarities, every client is different.
- Communication. We ask a lot of questions instead of keeping quiet about critical points.
- Our focus is long-term. Sure, we think in projects. Still, we do not want success to end with the project.
- We have experience. We share experience as a team. And we have the experience to know that no one — no colleague, no client, no partner — fits into a fixed scheme.
What we offer
- Trust. Time to learn and to develop. The opportunity to quickly take responsibility and prove your capabilities.
- Flexibility. With regards to roles, to responsibilities, to where and when to work.
- Ability to shape. Projects, yourself, success and, of course, also us as a team.
- Very good equipment to work with and fair agreements on your salary.
Thanks for your interest in our job offering. We’re looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.