HR IT Consultant (f/m/d)
with focus on Cornerstone OnDemand
What you can expect
- You will expand your consulting skills in the team to provide all services required for an HR IT implementation – and beyond: from requirements analysis, HR IT architecture, and process consulting to functional and technical implementation and integration to a professional project and change management.
- You will get to know our international clients from various industries and sizes and work with them to digitise their HR processes with Cornerstone OnDemand.
What we expect
- Independent, reliable, and responsible team members who are willing to organise themselves, unstructured information and situations, and work together as a team.
- The willingness to meet people, to travel, the ability to ask questions and communicate in direct contact or virtual collaboration.
- Very good, fluent written and spoken English and German, routine use of Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of HR and IT, a basic understanding of data and structures or a keen interest in them, and an explicit desire and ambition to learn new things constantly.
What we offer
- Time to learn and develop. The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and demonstrate your skills regarding tasks, responsibilities and where and when you work.
- The chance to shape. Projects, yourself, success and of course, us as a team.
- Excellent equipment and office facilities, fair salary agreements, company pension scheme.
The terms used naturally apply to persons of any sex. The language form used here is for simplification purposes only.
You would like to apply?
We’re happy about that! Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV incl. related documents and information on language skills and salary expectations) by email to [email protected]. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please also contact us via this e-mail address and refrain from contacting us in any other way.